A quick guide on how to connect Relatel to Plecto.
Find access tokens in Relatel
- Log into your Relatel account.
- Go to "Min profil" by clicking your name in the top-right corner.
- Choose "Applikationer" from the menu.
- Click on the "Generer access token" button.
Import incoming and outgoing calls for each employee
It is possible to import incoming and outgoing calls from Relatel. If you want to import only incoming calls, it is enough to create one data source as it will contain all the information on incoming calls for all the employees.
If you want to import both the incoming and outgoing calls, you need to create a new data source for each employee you plan to track. The data source will include information on all the incoming calls for all employees and information on outgoing calls for the configured employee.
Note: Creating separate data sources is a solution that ensures compliance with the Danish telecommunications legislation. It also means that you will need to generate separate access tokens in Relatel for each employee you want to receive data.
To create a data source and track an employee's incoming and outgoing calls:
- Go to Data management > Data sources, and click on "+ New data source" in the top-right corner.
- Select "Relatel," then enter the access token for the employee and rename the credentials in the "Title" field to the name of the employee.
- Click "Next."
An example of connecting Relatel to Plecto.
- To import data on outgoing calls, click the "Enable outgoing calls import" checkbox (see image below). This will display the employee's outgoing calls together with all employees' incoming calls in the data source in Plecto.
- Repeat these steps to create new data sources and see the outgoing calls for other employees.
An example of configuring Relatel and where to enable the import of outgoing calls.
Plecto will then create a data source for the selected employee whose access token you used to connect data from Relatel. The data source will include information on all the incoming calls for all employees and information on outgoing calls for the configured employee.
It is not possible to have all outgoing and incoming calls gathered in a single data source due to limitations from Relatel that have been implemented to comply with the Danish telecommunications legislation.
- You can choose to filter the information in your data source to only see the registrations for the outgoing calls you have imported. To filter, open the data source and click on "Filters" in the top-right. From there, click on the "Direction" filter and type in "outgoing" to see the outgoing call registrations.
- We suggest including the employee name you're importing outgoing calls for in the data source title. It will allow you to find your metrics easier when creating formulas. To modify the data source title in Plecto, open the data source and click on "Settings" in the top-right corner. From there, you can adjust the title and other settings of your data source.