Change or Reset Your Password
A guide on how to change or reset your password in Plecto.
- Click on your name in the bottom-left corner.
- Click My account settings in the top-right corner.
- Click the Change password button.
- Fill out the password fields.
- Click Save in the bottom right.
Plecto will log you out and display a success message that says your account was successfully updated. Log in with your email and new password to start using Plecto again.
We all forget passwords sometimes. If you can't access your account because of a lost or forgotten password, please follow the steps below to reset it:
- Go to app.plecto.com/auth/password-reset.
- Enter the email that is linked to your Plecto account and click the Recover password button. Plecto will send you an email with a link to set a new password.
3. Follow the Reset password link in your email.
4. Choose a new password for your Plecto account and click Save.
Didn't receive the email?
If you haven't received an email with the reset link, make sure to check the following:
- Did you enter the correct email address?
- Look into the spam folder in your email.
Still no email? Contact your Plecto administrators – they can help you reset the password.
Here's how to reset a password for someone else:
- Go to Organization > Employees > Actions > Edit.
- Click the Reset password button in the section Login Access.
- Your employee will receive an email with their login details. Please invite them to change their password immediately.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.