An overview of webCRM' data types, useful facts and how to set up a webCRM data source.
Using our webCRM integration it is possible to display:
Useful facts about webCRM:
Every 2 min
Supports Custom Fields?
How to get access to the webCRM API:
To get access to the webCRM API, you need to request the application token. Please advice webCRM's page about their REST API, and follow their set up guide.
How to set up a webCRM data source in Plecto:
- Go to 'Data Management' > 'Data sources' > 'New Data source'.
- Choose webCRM on our integrations list.
- Add application token.
- Choose import type.
- Choose which fields you would like to include.
- Choose which field you would like to use as the member in Plecto.
- Choose date (the default date used in formulas).
Once you have set up your data source and saved it, we will run an import of your data for the current month. You can import more data by clicking on 'Import more data'.