Tips & Tricks, and how to get the most out of the table widget.
Instead of creating a formula for each employee to display in e.g. a number box, you can create one formula for each value, and display it in a table.
The above table shows two formulas:
With the formulas, you can also display e.g. average deal value, won deals or % of target achieved.
How to sort a column on the table
Your table is as standard sorted alphabetically by the sales rep names, but in many cases you want it to display the highest to lowest number instead. Here's how to do it:
- Click 'Edit' on your table.
- Click on the small arrow next to the name on the column you want to sort. The arrow turns green, and the numbers will change order:
Options when editing the table widget
When editing the widget you get an option box where you can choose between a number of settings:
- Choose the 'Time period' you wish to display on the dashboard; e.g. current day, week, month, year or custom.
- Use the 'Layout' to decide how you want to display the employees. Choose 'Avatars' to display them with their profile pictures in Plecto.
- You can choose to see the numbers by users or teams in the 'Group by' dropdown.
- If you click on 'Hide rows that are empty', the table will only show positive numbers.
- Use 'Limit number of rows' to only see e.g. top 3 or top 10.