Want to change a theme on your dashboard? Choose between the default Plecto themes or create new ones to bring out your organization's values and style.
Themes are a great way of customizing your Plecto dashboards, and you can reuse them across all dashboards with no limitations. Each theme includes different elements, such as a background color or image, text color, widget color, and more.
An example of a sales dashboard using the purple theme.
It is easy to change a dashboard theme. You can change themes right on the dashboard or from the dashboard page in Plecto.
- To change a theme directly from the dashboard, click on the "Settings" button in the top menu and select a theme from the drop-down list under "Theme." To finish, click "Save."
- To change a theme from the dashboard page, go to Visualization > Dashboards, then click on the "Edit" icon next to the dashboard title. From there, select a different theme from the drop-down list under "Theme." To finish, click "Save."
The "Edit" icon stands next to the dashboard title.
Note: If you have created any custom themes, their names will also appear in the drop-down list.
- Give your theme a name. It will appear in the drop-down list among all the available themes.
- Select a background color. If you want to apply a particular color, you can copy its HEX code (for example, #C70039) and paste it in the "Background color" field. Alternatively, you can click on the color palette button on the left and drag the cursor around to find a color you like.
- The background and border color fields also allow adjusting color transparency.
- If you want to use a background image, you can upload a file from your local device. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
Here's an example of how to create a custom dashboard theme in Plecto: