Want to change a theme on your dashboard? Choose between the default Plecto themes or create new ones to bring out your organization's values and style.
Use different dashboard themes to customize your Plecto experience. Each theme has unique background, text and widget colors. You can easily find a list of all themes in the dashboard settings.
An example of a sales dashboard using the Dark Blue (default) theme.
- Open your dashboard and click the Settings button in the top menu.
- Choose a different theme from the dropdown. All themes, including your custom themes, are listed.
- Click Save in the bottom-right corner to finish.
Alternatively, you can go to Visualization > Dashboards and click the Edit icon to open the dashboard settings.
The custom theme editor allows you to choose any color or background image (up to 10MB) – explore all the options and get creative! 🎨
You need to be subscribed to Plecto's Large or Enterprise plan and have admin access in your organization to be able to create custom themes. Visit our Pricing page to learn more.
- Go to Visualization > Themes > + New theme.
- Give your theme a name. It will appear in the dropdown list together with all other themes.
- Choose the colors. If you want to apply a particular color, you can copy its HEX code (#C70039) and paste it in the color fields.
Alternatively, you can click on the color palette button on the left and drag the cursor around to find a color you like. The background and border color fields also allow adjusting color transparency.
To use a background image, upload a file from your local device with maximum file size of 10 MB.