How to Limit Access to Dashboards
A guide on how to limit access to your Plecto dashboards.
You need to be subscribed to Plecto's Large or Enterprise plan and have admin access in your organization to be able to limit access on your dashboards.
How does it work?
You can limit access to only allow specific teams in your organization to view your Plecto dashboards. The limitations apply to everyone who's not an admin in your organization.
All admins can view and edit all dashboards, regardless of the limitations. All non-limited dashboards are available to all employees with login access.
How to limit dashboard access
- Go to Visualization > Dashboards in Plecto.
- Find the dashboard and click the Edit icon next to the dashboard title. If you want to create a new dashboard, click + New dashboard in the top-right corner.
3. Expand the Advanced settings and enable Limit access.
4. Choose teams in the Teams with access field.
5. Click Save in the bottom-right corner to finish.
You can open the same settings directly on your dashboards. Click the Settings button in the top menu. All limited dashboards are marked with a lock icon on the Dashboards page.
Learn more about dashboards
Learn how to create individual dashboards for each of your teams and employees.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.