A guide on creating themes and applying them to your dashboards.
You can create themes to customize your dashboards even further than possible using the dashboard widgets. Using themes is a great way to tailor the design of your dashboard to fit your company's profile and create unique dashboards and slideshows.
Themes are currently only available on our large-plan. Please contact our Sales Team if you are interested in trying this feature or learning more about the large-plan.
Creating a theme
Please follow these steps to create a new theme:
- Go to "Themes", which is found in the sidebar under "Visualization".
- Click "New theme".
- Name the new theme and start customizing it as you would like.
- Click the small white box next to "Text color" to choose a color from the color picker. You can also enter a HEX color-code or RGBA-codes.
- Upload a background image (optional). This can also be a GIF-image - be creative! 👩🏻🎨
- Finish with "Save".
An example of a custom theme using a GIF-image as the background:
Applying a theme to a dashboard
Once you have created a custom theme, you can begin applying it to your dashboards. You have to apply the theme for each dashboard you would to use it on.
Follow these steps to apply a theme to a dashboard:
- Go to the dashboard you would like to apply a theme to.
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner to access the settings of the dashboard.
- Change the theme of your dashboard under "Theme".
- Finish with "Save" to update the theme of the dashboard.
The dashboard will now use the selected theme: