Deactivated Employees Are Showing on My Dashboard - Why?
A guide on how to remove deactivated employees from your dashboards.
In some cases, data for deactivated employees might still show on dashboards or reports. To remove a deactivated employee from your dashboards, do the following:
- Make sure you have deactivated the employee in Plecto. You cannot delete the employee but only deactivate them. This is primarily done not to lose the data associated with the employee profile.
- Go to Organization > Employees, then select the "Show deactivated employees" box and click on the "Search" button. The deactivated employees will appear on the list with their names crossed out.
An example of the "Show deactivated employees" filter highlighted.
- Click on the deactivated employee's name and remove any teams from their profile.
- Click "Save" in the bottom-right corner.
- Go to your dashboard and click on "Recalculate" at the top of the page or simply press "R" on your keyboard. The employee will no longer appear on your dashboards.