An overview of Pipedrive's data types and useful facts.
Tip: Please view Pipedrive's integration-page to see more detailed information about what you can import, update frequency, custom field support, and much more.
Currently, Plecto does not support Pipedrive fields of the type "Multiple options". Plecto only imports the first option when these fields are imported. Single option fields are fully supported.
Deleted registrations for Activities and Organisations
If you delete a deal in Pipedrive, the deal will also be deleted in Plecto and will disappear from your data source. However, if you delete an activity or an organization, it will remain in your data source in Plecto.
Instead, the deleted activities and organizations can be filtered out using formulas to make them disappear from your dashboards.
Using Pipedrive Activities you can import a field named "Active" that is set to "true" by default, indicating that the activity has not been deleted. All deleted activities will be set to "false" in this field.
Pipedrive Organisations has a similar field named "Active flag" that functions in the same way. The organization has been deleted or merged into another organization if this field is set to "false".
A formula for sorting out inactive or deleted activities could look like this in the simple formula editor:
Pipedrive v3 - upgrades/changes:
- If you have created custom fields in Pipedrive, you can import them to Plecto by clicking 'Update fields', mark the field, and click 'Import more data' in the settings on the data source.
- The default date can now be set dynamically. This means you can use any Pipedrive date field as the date that we use in Plecto.
- If an item in Pipedrive does not have a date that you use in Plecto, it will still be imported into Plecto, but it won't be used for any calculation (in previous version it would fall back to the creation date).
- Some field names might have changed (if you use the old version, you can verify this by comparing an old and new Pipedrive data source).
- You will need to add the data source through the Pipedrive Marketplace (we cannot do it for you) which offers higher security.