An overview of options and settings when editing the widget.
When editing the widget you'll get an option box where you can choose between a number of settings:
- Choose the 'Time period' you wish to display on the dashboard; e.g. current day, week, month, year or custom.
- Use the 'Layout' to decide how you want to display the employees. Choose 'Avatars' to display them with their profile pictures in Plecto.
- You can choose to see the numbers by users or teams in the 'Group by' drop down.
- If you click on 'Hide rows that are empty', the table will only show positive numbers.
- Use 'Limit number of rows' to only see e.g. top 3 or top 10.
Click here to see our article on how to group by custom fields.
Click here to see our article on how to group by a custom time period.