You can run a contest to spark friendly competition in the office or across locations.
Contests are a great way of grabbing attention and focusing your team towards a common target. Be creative and customize it in whatever way you want. Create teams that compete against each other or start a sprint between employees.
Results are automatically tracked in real-time with information from your dashboard data source. With the Contests feature, you have complete control over each contest.
- Go to 'Gamification' > 'Contests'.
- Click '+ New contest'.
- Fill out name and description, and select time period.
- Select a predefined formula you wish to use. This could be number of deals, value or a target reached.
- Select a goal that you want your contestants to reach in the contest.
This contest will run one day. The contestants will have to reach the target 12 in deals made that day. The winner will get a prize: Free lunch the day after.
- When the contest has been created, you'll need to add it to a slideshow.
- Go to 'Slideshow' > Click 'Add contest slide' > Select the contest in the drop down > Click 'Save'.
- Go back to your contest > Click 'Start contest'. The contest will start on your slideshow.