This quick tutorial will show you how to get started with Plecto.
First of all, you will need to import your data to Plecto. You do this in 'Data Management' > 'Data sources'. Import your data from our integration list (Pipedrive, Podio etc.).
Once your data is imported to Plecto, you are ready to visualize your KPIs on a dashboard.
Create a new dashboard in 'Visualization' > 'Dashboards' > 'New dashboard'. Edit your dashboard, and add a widget.
In order to visualize your KPIs on your dashboard, you'll need to create formulas. You can do this in 'KPI management' or directly from the dashboard when editing a widget.
This GIF shows you how to create formulas when editing a widget - here I have chosen a table:
How to do it:
- Click 'Edit' on your dashboard.
- Select a widget from the 'Add widget' section.
- Drag and drop in order to customize the size of your widget.
- Create a formula clicking 'New formula', or click 'Edit formula' if you already have created some formulas.
- Create your formula and click save.
- Title your widget.
- Remember to select the time period; current day, week, month or year - or something else?
The table can be grouped by user or team. Simply create one formula for each value, and display it in a table. Instead of creating a formula for each employee to display in e.g. a number box, a table is the ideal way of visualizing individual numbers for your employees.
Are you not getting any numbers on your dashboard?
Please advise our troubleshooter article here.
More about formulas:
Click here to read our tutorial on how to create formulas.