Do you want your employees to be able to log in to Plecto? Invite them to Plecto with an e-mail.
If you integrate with e.g. Pipedrive and Podio we import all the active users to Plecto. These employees do not have login access to Plecto. If you want them to be able to log in to Plecto you can do this by inviting them with their e-mail.
How to - step by step:
- Go to 'Organization' > 'Employees'.
- Click on the name of the employee you wish to invite to Plecto.
- Click 'Edit employee'.
- Invite your employee to Plecto by filling out the e-mail box, and click 'Invite to Plecto'.
Your employee's page looks like this. If you want to manually change the team or add another team, click 'Manage this employee manually'.
Invite an employee with an existing user email in Plecto
If you want to invite an employee to your organisation that has previously been invited to other organisations in Plecto, you have to follow these steps:
- Add the new employee to your organisation by following the steps described above this section.
- The employee will now receive an email with an invitation link.
- Before clicking the invitation link, the employee has to login to the former Plecto account here. The employees password can be reset here.
- Once the employee has been logged in to the account, the employee needs to click the invitation link from the email.
- The employee will now be added to the organisation.