How to refresh your credentials in Plecto.
If you find your data sources disabled in Plecto there are a couple of things you can do yourself to enable them again.
- Go to 'Data Sources', and click on 'Settings' on the disabled data source.
- Click 'Enable'.
- You might have to re-import you data; Click 'Import more data', and select the time period you wish to import.
Are your data sources still disabled?
- Go to 'Data management' > 'Credentials', or go to the data source's settings and edit credentials.
- Click on your credentials (the e-mail), and click 'Refresh credentials' on the green button.
- You might be asked to log in again in with your credentials (to Podio, Pipedrive, Zendesk etc.) and re-connect to the system. The credentials will update.
- Go to data sources, and click on the settings on the disabled data source. Check 'Enable' and save.
- You might have to re-import your data; Click 'Import more data', and select the time period you wish to import.
If you do not find the 'Refresh credentials' button in your data source's setting, please contact support: email@example.com or write to us in our in-app chat.