How to set up a formula that tells Plecto to return the number of the latest registration (example of call records).
Perhaps you wish to see when the members of your call team have made their latest call to keep track of their activity?
You can display this with a Last Syntax in the Advanced Formula Editor.
- Go to 'Formulas' > 'New formula' > 'Empty Formula' > 'Advanced editor'.
- Select 'Last' in the drop down and select the data source you wish to refer to:
- If you want to display results from all answered calls, you can create a filter on 'Answer time':
Please note: This is what the editor looks like with the Adversus Integration. The field names vary from data source to data source.
- Remember to change the number formatting to 'Date and time':
- You should end up with a formula looking like this:
- When adding the formula to a table on your dashboard, it will look like this:
Table showing the employee's latest calls.