2. Build Your First Dashboard
Learn how to build your first real-time dashboard in Plecto.
In the previous step, you connected your systems to Plecto. Now, it's time to build your first dashboard and reach the business goals by tracking your KPIs in real time.
Install ready-made dashboards
We have prepared a list of ready-made dashboards that are free for you to install. Visit the Plecto Store and see if there's something you like.
Create a dashboard
- Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard.
- Give your dashboard a title.
- Select a different theme and a parent dashboard (optional).
- Click Advanced settings if you want to create a dashboard based on specific teams, limit access, or allow managers to edit the dashboard. Learn more in Create a Dashboard.
- Click Save to finish and create the dashboard.
You have now created a blank dashboard that is ready to visualize your metrics on a variety of widgets. Go to the next step and learn how to create fully customized KPIs that match your business needs.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.