What Are Pre-Built KPIs?
Integrate Plecto with your systems and create dashboards faster with our pre-built KPIs.
Table of contents
What are pre-built KPIs?
We want to make it easier for you to create dashboards in Plecto. If you have integrated Plecto with systems such as Aircall, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, or others, you can add some pre-built KPIs when creating new dashboards. Depending on what systems you've connected, you can choose from a long list of KPIs that we, at Plecto, have predefined.
How to create a dashboard with pre-built KPIs?
- Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard in Plecto.
- Fill out the details and click Save to create the dashboard.
3. Choose Start with our pre-built widgets when Plecto asks how you'd like to build the dashboard.
4. Choose up to 9 KPIs to add to your dashboard. You will only see the KPIs made for your integrations.
5. Click Create Dashboard to finish.
You can now edit, move and resize the widgets on your dashboard, change the dashboard theme, and do everything else you would normally do on a Plecto dashboard.
An example of a dashboard that's made with pre-built KPIs.
When you create dashboards with pre-built KPIs, Plecto generates pre-built formulas that you can find under Formulas. You cannot edit the pre-built formulas, but you can copy them and make changes in the duplicates.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.