Deactivated Employees Are Showing on My Dashboard – Why?
A guide on how to remove deactivated employees from your dashboards.
In some cases, data for deactivated employees might still show on dashboards or reports. To remove a deactivated employee from your dashboards, make sure the employee is actually deactivated. After that, you can try the following:
- Go to Organization > Employees.
- Select the Show deactivated employees box and click the Search button. The deactivated employees will appear on the list with their names crossed out.
An example of the "Show deactivated employees" filter highlighted.
3. Click on the deactivated employee's name and remove any teams from their profile.
4. Click Save in the bottom-right corner.
5. Go to your dashboard and click Recalculate in the top menu or press the R key on your keyboard. The employee should no longer appear on your dashboards.
Still having issues? – Remove teams from the deactivated employee's registrations
It is possible that you'll see a deactivated employee on a dashboard if they have a team added to their registration in a data source. Adding teams to registrations overrules everything else.
Open your data source, filter the deactivated employee's registrations and remove any teams. That should solve the issue. Learn more about teams and employees here.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.