Deactivated Employees Are Showing on My Dashboard - Why?
A guide on how to remove deactivated employees from your dashboards.
In some cases, data for deactivated employees might still show on dashboards or reports. To remove a deactivated employee from your dashboards, you can try the following:
- Go to Organization > Employees.
- Select the Show deactivated employees box and click the Search button. The deactivated employees will appear on the list with their names crossed out.
An example of the "Show deactivated employees" filter highlighted.
3. Click on the deactivated employee's name and remove any teams from their profile.
4. Click Save in the bottom-right corner.
5. Go to your dashboard and click Recalculate in the top menu or press the R key on your keyboard. The employee will no longer appear on your dashboards.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.