We take data protection and privacy extremely seriously. We take a series of measures to make sure data is always safe:
- Only selected people at Plecto have access to our databases.
- We separate your metadata from the contents of your data sources in two different databases, making it impossible to get your data without breaching both systems.
- You can disable the possibility for support staff to access your account entirely.
- Should you decide to cancel your account, we delete all data (except your subscription history and billing information) 14 days after your account is closed.
- We do not transfer or share your data with anyone.
- We store the data you share with us until you delete it yourself or delete your account
We are hosting Plecto in the cloud using Amazon Web Services in Ireland.
Plecto resides in Denmark within the European Union and must therefore adhere to the European GDPR that came into effect on May 25th 2018. We are fully compliant with GDPR and offer the following measures:
- Custom data retention per data source (e.g. delete call logs after 3 months).
- Anonymize employees when they quit (keep data, but without any personal relatable information).
If you feel that your use-case of Plecto means we must implement more measures we'd like to talk to you! Contact us as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org.