Before you can open the console in Safari, you need to enable a setting in Safari's preferences.
- From the top-left corner, open Safari > Preferences > Advanced.
- Click the "Show Develop menu in menu bar" option.
- Now you can open the console. Press Cmd + Opt + C on your keyboard.
To open the console in Google Chrome, press the following keys on your keyboard:
- Windows: Ctrl + Shift + J
- Mac OS: Cmd + Opt + J
To open the console in Firefox, press the following keys on your keyboard:
- Windows: Ctrl + Shift + K
- Mac OS: Cmd + Opt + K
To open the console in Internet Explorer, press the F12 key on your keyboard, then click the Console tab.
Tip: Include your entire console when taking screenshots.
- To take a screenshot on Windows, press the Windows key + PrtScn. Your screenshot should get saved to the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
- To take a screenshot on your Mac OS, press Cmd + Shift + 4 and select a part of your screen.