How to create a Contest
You can run a contest to spark friendly competition in the office or across locations.
Contests are a great way of grabbing attention and focusing your team towards a common target. Be creative and customize it in whatever way you want. Create teams that compete against each other or start a sprint between employees.
Results are automatically tracked in real-time with information from your dashboard data source. With the Contests feature, you have complete control over each contest.
How to create a contest
- Go to 'Gamification' > 'Contests'.
- Click '+ New contest'.
- Fill out name and description, and select a time period.
- Fill out the name of the prize that the contestants can win
- Insert a picture of the prize.
- If you do not wish to see a picture of the prize you can remove the sidebar, by pressing the "Disable sidebar" below the preview.
- Select a predefined formula you wish to use. This could be a number of deals, value, or a target reached.
- You can set a target that your contestants can strive for in the contest if desired.
- Select the employees you would like the contest to apply for - You have the option to choose between Team vs. Teams or Players vs. Players
*You have to have administrative access to create a contest*
An example of how to create a contest
This contest will run in October 2020. The contestants will have to reach the target that was entered in the contest. The winner will get a prize: Lots of pizza!
- When the contest has been created, you'll need to add it to a slideshow.
- Go to 'Slideshow' > Click 'Add contest slide' > Select the contest in the drop down > Click 'Save'.
- Go back to your contest > Click 'Start contest'. The contest will start on your slideshow.
New layout features are now available in contest mode
- You can now choose between 3 different layouts and more than 20 different themes to create a more customized view. This will motivate your employees with an inspiring layout and nice colors, creating a friendly atmosphere when you show them in the office.
- You can now also see a preview of the contest layout while you create/edit it and see how the changes you make will affect the layout as you work. Your changes will only be saved to the contest once you press "Save".