How to Add Custom Icons to Achievement Badges
A guide on how to upload custom icons and create personalized achievement badges.
Upload custom icons and create personalized achievement badges. The supported file format is SVG. SVG stands for Scalable Vector Graphics, and this format ensures that your custom icons look good no matter where you display them.
- Find the icon you want to use. Make sure it's in SVG format.
- Go to Gamification > Achievements.
- Create a new achievement or open an existing one.
- Scroll down to the section ACHIEVEMENT BADGE and click + Add custom icon.
- Select a file from your local device.
- Click Save.
The custom icon is now added to your achievement icon library. Feel free to adjust the colors and shapes until you find what you like.
All icons you upload are saved in the icon list, they are available to all admins in your organization, and can be used on multiple achievements. If you delete an icon, all achievements that are currently using it will revert to using standard icons.
To remove an icon, click the little X button in its top-right corner.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.