An overview of Firmafon's data types and useful facts.
Using our Firmafon integration it is possible to display:
Useful facts about Firmafon:
Every 1 min
Supports Custom Fields?
How to find access tokens in Firmafon:
- Login on your Firmafon account
- Go to 'Min profil' by clicking your name top right corner.
- Choose 'Applikationer' in the menu.
- Click 'Generer access token'.
How to import outgoing calls for each employee
You can import both incoming and outgoing calls through Firmafon.
When importing outgoing calls, you should create a data source for each employee, you would like to track. This means that you also need an access token for each employee you wish to receive data from.
Follow these steps to create a data source for an employee and track incoming and outgoing calls:
- Add a new Firmafon data source from this page.
- Select "Firmafon" and enter the access token for the employee.
- Rename the credentials to the name of the employee.
- This will create a new data source, where the employee's outgoing and incoming calls will be shown.
- Repeat the same steps for other employees.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have all outgoing and incoming calls gathered in a single data source, due to limitations from Firmafon that are implemented to comply with the Danish telecommunications legislation.