How to Refresh Your Credentials
If your integration data sources are disabled, you can try to refresh your credentials. Here's how.
Sometimes data sources can stop importing data if there is an issue with your credentials or if they have expired. To fix it, you should try and refresh your credentials and re-enable your data sources.
- Go to Data management > Credentials.
- Find the credentials you want to refresh and click on the title to open them. You can also access this page by clicking Edit credentials in your data source settings.
- Click Refresh. You might need to log in to your system. Once the authentication is complete, your credentials will update in Plecto.
An example of a credentials page.
Once you've refreshed your credentials, we recommend you re-enable your data sources. You need to manually re-enable all data sources that are missing data.
- Go to Data management > Data sources and open the data source settings.
- Find if the Enabled checkbox on the right is marked. If not, tick the checkbox to enable the data source.
- Click Save in the bottom-right corner to finish.
An example of Pipedrive Deals data source settings.
What happens after I enable the data source?
When you enable the data source, Plecto will automatically start importing data from the last time it ran an import. Once the import is complete, your data source should contain all your data.
Did you know you can now rename your credentials?
Previously, you could only rename credentials when configuring an integration. Now, you can access and rename them at any time. Go to Data management > Credentials to see what's new.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.