Manual Refresh and Import of Data
A guide on how to start a manual import and refresh your data.
Table of contents
Most of our integrations allow you to run a manual import of your data. Importing data manually enables you to import more historical data than you already have in the data source.
- Go to Data management > Data sources and open your integration data source settings.
- Click the Import more data button on the right.
- Select the time period for which you want to import your data.
- Click Start import to run the import.
We now support manual data import for SQL data sources.
- Go to Data management > Data sources and open your SQL data source settings.
- Click Import historical data in the top-right.
- Choose the start and end dates and click Start import.
Keep in mind that if you want to import lots of historical data, you should split the imports into multiple sessions. If you import a lot of old data at once, the database might not be able to complete the import.
API data sources
If your data sources are connected through an API, you need to contact our support team, and they will run a manual import for you.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.