Learn how to integrate Zoho CRM with Plecto and build dashboards that visualize your business performance in real time.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Zoho CRM currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Price books
- Purchase orders
- Sales orders
Integration technical details
Visit our Zoho CRM integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Zoho CRM with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Zoho CRM.
- Select your domain.
- Click Next and log in to your Zoho CRM account.
- Click Accept to give Plecto read access to data in your Zoho CRM account. You will be redirected back to Plecto.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.