A guide on how to integrate your ZenHub data with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with ZenHub currently allows you to import the following data types:
Integration technical details
Visit our ZenHub integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate ZenHub with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > ZenHub.
- Click Next and log in to your ZenHub account.
- Give Plecto read access to your ZenHub data. You will be redirected back to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your Issues data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.