Learn about the available data types and how to integrate your Zendesk Sell data with Plecto.
Table of contents
Available data types
Our integration to Zendesk Sell allows you to import data directly from your CRM system and see your sales KPIs on Plecto dashboards and reports in real time. For each data type you import, Plecto creates one data source and stores it under Data management > Data sources.
You can currently import the following data types:
- Lead conversions
- Text messages
Visit our Zendesk Sell integration page to find more detailed information on the available data types, update frequencies, custom field support, and more.
Integrate Zendesk Sell with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Zendesk Sell.
- Click Next and sign in to your Zendesk Sell account.
3. Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
4. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
5. Click Next to continue and import your data.
To help you get started, Plecto imports a month's worth of data automatically. If you want to import more data, open your data source settings and click Import more data. For more help, follow this guide: Manual Refresh and Import of Data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.