A guide on how to integrate your Xero data with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Xero account to Plecto:
- Bank Transaction
- Bank Transfer
- Credit Note
- Invoice Line Items
- Purchase Order
Xero integration page
Visit our Xero integration page to find technical information on the automatic data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Xero with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Xero.
- Click Next and log in to your Xero account.
- Click Allow access to give Plecto read access to your data.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.