Learn how to integrate your Wrike data with Plecto and create data sources in Plecto.
Table of contents
Available data types
Import data from Wrike and create dashboards with your project management KPIs. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Here are the data types you can currently import from Wrike:
Visit our Wrike integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Wrike with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Wrike.
- Click Next and log in to your Wrike account.
- Click Accept to give Plecto access to your data.
An example of Wrike's authorization page.
4. Select the data types and projects you want to import to Plecto.
5. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
6. Click Next to continue and import your data.
An example of the available data types you can import from Wrike to Plecto.
To help you get started, Plecto imports a month's worth of data automatically. If you want to import more data, open your data source settings and click Import more data. For more help, follow this guide: Manual Refresh and Import of Data.
Browse Plecto Store
Visit Plecto Store and install a Wrike dashboard for free. The dashboard is ready to be used with your Wrike data sources, and you can customize it however you please once it's installed.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.