A guide on how to connect your Vitally account to Plecto.
Plecto creates one data source for each data type you import. All data sources are listed under Data management > Data sources. These are the currently available data types you can import from Vitally:
- NPS responses
Vitally integration page
Visit our Vitally integration page to find technical information on the automatic data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Generate an API token in Vitally
- Open Vitally in a browser tab.
- Go to Settings > Integrations and click Vitally Rest API.
- Copy the entire Basic Auth Header. It can look something like this:
Basic c2tfbGl2ZV9jYTjxYjU4NjhhNTg...Copy everything, including "Basic." You will have to use this API token when creating a Vitally data source in Plecto.
Learn more about Vitally's REST API in their developer docs.
Step 2: Create Vitally data sources in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Vitally.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Insert the API token you obtained from Vitally.
- Click Next.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.