A guide on how to integrate your Upsales account with Plecto. Once connected, everything updates in real time.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Upsales currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Order Rows
Integration technical details
Visit our Upsales integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Upsales with Plecto
To integrate your Upsales account with Plecto, you need to provide an API token. You can find the token or create a new one by going to Upsales, then Settings > Account > Security > API keys. For more help, read Upsales help guide.
Once you have the token, go to Plecto and do the following:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Upsales.
- Enter the API token you obtained from your Upsales account.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.