A guide on how to integrate Tripletex with Plecto.
Import data directly from Tripletex and create custom dashboards for your development data. For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data types from Tripletex:
- Ledger accounts
- Ledger postings
- Supplier invoices
Where to find technical details?
Visit our Tripletex integration page to find the technical details, including the available data types and their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Generate an employee token in Tripletex
- Open Tripletex, then go to Company > Employees > Select an admin employee > API access > New token.
- Make sure the Adapted setup is checked.
- Select All entitlements.
- In the Application name field, write PlectoApS.
- Give the token a name such as Plecto.
- Click Create token.
- Copy the key – you will have to use it when creating a Tripletex data source in Plecto.
What is an Employee Token?
Tripletex admins can create employee tokens in the user settings under the API access tab. Read more about Tripletex API or follow their guide on how to create an employee token (in Norwegian).
Step 2: Create a Tripletex data source in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Tripletex.
- Insert your Employee Token, then click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import. Expand the Advanced settings if you want to change the data source title, default date used in formulas, or the employee field.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.