A guide on how to integrate TOPdesk with Plecto.
Available data types
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with TOPdesk currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Operator Changes
- Order Items
Visit our TOPdesk integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Configure TOPdesk
Before adding a TOPdesk data source in Plecto, you need to configure TOPdesk and create an application password. These are the credentials you need:
- Username – the login name of your TOPdesk user.
- Password – an application password you create in TOPdesk.
- Domain – your full TOPdesk domain, for example
Read the TOPdesk API tutorial, in particular, the sections Configure TOPdesk and Create an application password.
Step 2: Create a TOPdesk data source in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > TOPdesk.
- Enter your credentials and click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
To help you get started, Plecto imports 30 days of data. To import more, open the data source settings and click Import more data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.