A guide on how to connect Toggl Track to Plecto.
Be aware: This integration is currently available as a beta feature in Plecto.
Import your time tracking data from Toggl Track to Plecto and see your project management KPIs in real time. Plecto currently supports the following data types: Projects, Time entries.
Visit our Toggl Track integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
To connect Toggl to Plecto, you need to generate an API token in your Toggl Track profile settings. Go to track.toggl.com/profile, scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you can click to reveal and copy your API token. Once you have the API token, you can add a new Toggl Track data source in Plecto.
- Go to Data management > Data sources and click on "+ New data source."
- A list of integrations will open. From that list, select the Toggl Track integration.
- In the field "Username," enter the API token that you generated in your Toggl Track profile.
- In the field "Password," enter
- Click "Next" to continue.
- Now you can select the data types you want to import to Plecto. In this step, feel free to adjust the data source title and other parameters in the advanced settings. You can change the data source settings also later on once the data source has been created. Click "Next" to import your data.