A guide on how to integrate Telemagic with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. You can currently import the following data types from Telemagic:
- Call history
- Sales performance
Where to find technical details?
Visit our Telemagic integration page to find the technical details, including the available data types and their update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Integrate Telemagic with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Telemagic.
- Insert your Telemagic username and password.
- Enter your Telemagic subdomain. The subdomain is usually the first part of a URL. When you're logged in to your Telemagic account, you can see the subdomain on the left side in the URL. For example,
mycompanyis the subdomain in the following URL:
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings if you want to change the data source title, default date used in formulas, the employee field, or other settings.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.