A guide on how to integrate your Teamwork data with Plecto and display your project management KPIs on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Teamwork currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Time entries
Visit our Teamwork integration page to see the technical details on the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Integrate with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Teamwork.
- Click Next and log in to your Teamwork account.
3. Once logged in, you'll be redirected back to Plecto. You can now select the data types you want to import. Plecto will create one data source for each data type.
4. (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
5. Click Next to import your data.
To help you get started, Plecto imports a month's worth of data automatically. If you want to import more data, follow this guide: Manual Refresh and Import of Data.
Start building your dashboards and KPIs
Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard and start building your Teamwork KPIs. For more help, go to Create a Dashboard or How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.