A guide on how to connect Stack Overflow to Plecto and display your KPIs on real-time dashboards.
Be aware: This integration is currently available as a beta feature in Plecto.
Import your data from Stack Overflow to Plecto and see your question KPIs in real time. Plecto currently supports the following data types: Questions, Answers, Comments, Users.
Visit our Stack Overflow integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
To connect your Stack Overflow account to Plecto, all you need is to know the name of your team. You can find your team name in the Stack Overflow URL: https://stackoverflow.com/c/<team_name>/questions
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source.
- Select Stack Overflow from the integration list.
- Enter the team name, then click "Next."
- Click "Approve" to give Plecto access to your Stack Overflow account.
- Now you can select the data types you want to import to Plecto. In this step, feel free to adjust the data source title, default date used in formulas, and other parameters in the advanced settings. You can change the data source settings also later on once the data sources are created.
- Click "Next" to import your data.