A guide on how to integrate Shortcut with Plecto.
For each data type you add, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. With our integration to Shortcut, you can import the following data types to Plecto:
Visit our Shortcut integration page to see the technical details for the available data types, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Generate an API token in Shortcut
To connect Shortcut to Plecto, you need to log in to your Shortcut account and generate an API token. Follow the steps below or find information in Shortcut's help article.
- Log in to Shortcut.
- Go to Settings > Your Account > API Tokens.
- Enter a token name (for example, Plecto) and click Generate Token.
- Copy the token and move on to step 2.
Step 2: Integrate Shortcut with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Shortcut.
- Insert your API token and click Next.
- Click Authorize to allow Plecto to access your Shortcut data.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Start building your dashboards and KPIs
Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard and start building your Shortcut KPIs. For more help, go to Create a Dashboard or How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.