A guide on how to connect SharpSpring to Plecto to see your sales and marketing KPIs on real-time dashboards.
An example of a SharpSpring dashboard.
Be aware: This integration is currently available as beta feature in Plecto.
Import data from SharpSpring to Plecto and see your sales and marketing KPIs in real time. Plecto currently supports the following data types:
- Deal stages
- Email jobs
- Email listing
- Email performance
Before connecting your SharpSpring account to Plecto, you need to generate both an account ID and an API key. To generate an account ID and an API key in SharpSpring, follow the steps below:
- Open your SharpSpring account. Go to User Menu > Settings at the top of the page.
- In the left panel, click on API Settings under SharpSpring API.
- You will find your SharpSpring account ID under Account ID, and the API key under Secret Key.
- Click on Generate New API Keys to get your API key.
Find these steps and learn more about SharpSpring's API on this page.
To connect SharpSpring to Plecto:
- Go to Data management > Data sources in Plecto and click on "+ New data source."
An example of where to find the "+ New data source" button in Plecto.
- A list of integrations will open. From there, select the SharpSpring integration.
- Next, insert the Account ID and the Secret Key that you generated in SharpSpring. To continue, click "Next" in the bottom-right corner.
An example of connecting SharpSpring to Plecto.
- Now you can choose the data types you wish to import from your SharpSpring account to Plecto. To continue, click "Next" in the bottom-right corner.
An example of the available data types you can import from SharpSpring to Plecto.
- If you import only one data type, Plecto will create one data source and redirect you to its settings. From there, you can edit the data source details, credentials, fields, and more. To finish, click on "Save" in the bottom-right corner.
- If you import multiple data types, Plecto will create multiple data sources and redirect you to your data source list under Data management > Data sources.