A guide on how to integrate SharpSpring with Plecto to see your sales and marketing KPIs on real-time dashboards.
Available data types
Import data from SharpSpring to Plecto and see your sales and marketing KPIs in real time. For each data type you add, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Plecto currently supports the following data types:
- Deal stages
- Email jobs
- Email listing
- Email performance
Visit our SharpSpring integration page to find more detailed information on the available data types, update frequencies, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Get your SharpSpring credentials
To integrate your SharpSpring account with Plecto, you first need to generate an account ID and API key. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to your SharpSpring account.
- Go to User Menu > Settings at the top of the page.
- In the left panel, click on API Settings under SharpSpring API.
- You will find your SharpSpring account ID under Account ID, and the API key under Secret Key.
- Click Generate New API Keys to get your API key.
Step 2: Integrate SharpSpring with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > SharpSpring.
- Insert your Account ID and Secret Key.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
An example of the available data types you can import from SharpSpring to Plecto.
Start building your dashboards and KPIs
Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard and start building your SharpSpring KPIs. For more help, go to Create a Dashboard or How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.