A guide on how to integrate your Scoro data with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Scoro currently allows you to import the following data types:
- Calendar events
- Purchase orders
- Time entries
Visit our Scoro integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Find your Scoro credentials
In order to integrate with Plecto, you need to provide your Scoro company account ID, base URL and an API key. Here's where to find the credentials:
- Open Scoro, then go to Settings > Integrations > Scoro API.
- In there, you can find the company account ID, base URL and API key.
- Open a new browser tab and proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Create Scoro data sources in Plecto
- Open Plecto in a new browser tab.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Scoro.
- Enter the credentials you obtained in Scoro.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.