A guide on how to integrate your Salesmate account with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Salesmate account to Plecto:
How to integrate Salesmate with Plecto
To integrate your data with Plecto, all you need to do is create a Salesmate data source. You will have to provide some credentials, namely your Salesmate subdomain and a Session Key. We'll guide you through the steps here below:
Step 1: Find your Session Key and subdomain in Salesmate
- Go to Salesmate and sign in to your account.
- When you're signed in, look at the URL and find your subdomain. In the example
mycompany.salesmate.io, the subdomain is
mycompany. You will have to use it in step 2.
3. To find the Session Key, click on your profile, then Go to my account > Session Key.
4. Copy the Session Key. Be aware – there are multiple keys, so make sure to get the Session Key.
5. Open Plecto in a new browser tab, then proceed to step 2.
Step 2: Create a Salesmate data source in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Salesmate.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Enter your Salesmate subdomain.
- Insert the Session Key you found in step 1.
- Click Next.
- Now you can choose what data types to import.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.