A guide on how to integrate your Salesflare data with Plecto.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Salesflare currently allows you to import the following data types:
Integration technical details
Visit our Salesflare integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Salesflare with Plecto
To connect Salesflare with Plecto, you need to provide an API token. You can find or create an API token in your Salesflare account.
- Open Salesflare, then go to Settings > API keys.
- From there, you can either create a new key or copy an existing one. Read more about API keys in Salesflare documentation.
Once you have the API key, open Plecto and follow these steps:
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Salesflare.
- Enter the API token you generated in Salesflare.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you wish to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.