A guide on how to integrate Reepay with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and store it under Data management > Data sources. Currently, you can import the following data from your Reepay account to Plecto:
Reepay integration page
Visit our Reepay integration page to find technical information on the automatic data update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Generate an API key in Reepay
- Open Reepay, then go to Developers > API credentials.
- Find the section Private API Keys.
- Click Generate new to create a new API key.
- Copy the API key. You will have to use it when creating a data source in Plecto.
Step 2: Create a Reepay data source in Plecto
- Open Plecto in a separate browser tab.
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Reepay.
- (Optional) Rename your credentials in the Title field.
- Insert the API key you generated in your Reepay account.
- Click Next.
- Choose the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Looking for KPI inspiration?
Read our blog, visit our KPI library, or go to Plecto Store and see if there's something you like!
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.