A guide on how to integrate Recurly with Plecto.
We offer two data types that you can import from Recurly to Plecto. For each data type you add, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Here are the data types you can import from Recurly to Plecto:
Recurly integration page
Visit our Recurly integration page to find more detailed information on the available data types, update frequencies, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Generate an API key in Recurly
Before you integrate Recurly with Plecto, you need to generate an API key (also known as token) in your Recurly account. Only people with admin or developer access can generate API keys in Recurly.
If you have the permission to create an API key, here's what to do:
- Open Recurly, then go to Integrations > API keys.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Private API Key.
- Fill out the details and click Save Changes to finish.
- Copy the API key and proceed to step 2.
Find these steps with pictures in Recurly's help documentation.
Step 2: Create Recurly data sources in Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Recurly.
- Insert your API key/token.
- Choose the server (choose between The United States or Europe).
- Select the data types you want to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source titles, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to import your data.
Start building your dashboards and KPIs
Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard and start building your Recurly KPIs. For more help, go to Create a Dashboard or How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.