A guide on how to integrate your Recruitee account with Plecto.
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source and list it under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Recruitee allows you to import the following data types:
- Placements - Candidates
Integration technical details
Visit our Recruitee integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Get your Recruitee credentials
You will be asked to provide an API token and your Company ID in order to connect Recruitee with Plecto. Here's how to get your credentials:
- Log in on your Recruitee account.
- Go to Settings > Apps and plugins > Personal API tokens.
- You will see your Company ID on this page.
- Click + New token to generate a new API token that you're going to use for Plecto.
You now have all your credentials. 💪 Feel free to move on to step 2.
Step 2: Add Recruitee data sources to Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Recruitee.
- Insert your API token and Company ID.
- Click Next.
- Select the data types you wish to import to Plecto.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to finish and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.