A guide on how to integrate ProfitWell with Plecto and display your business metrics on real-time dashboards.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with ProfitWell currently allows you to import the following data types:
Visit our ProfitWell integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Integrate ProfitWell with Plecto
To integrate ProfitWell with Plecto, you need to find an API token in your ProfitWell account and create a data source in Plecto afterwards. Follow this link to learn more about ProfitWell API. Here's what to do:
- Open ProfitWell, then go to Account Settings > Integrations > ProfitWell API.
- Copy the API token.
- Open Plecto, then go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > ProfitWell.
- Insert the API token you copied from ProfitWell, then click Next.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Need help building formulas?
Read our help articles Introduction to the Formula Editor and How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.