Learn how to integrate Planday with Plecto and build dashboards that visualize your business performance in real time.
Table of contents
For each data type you import, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Our integration with Planday currently allows you to import the following data types:
Integration technical details
Visit our Planday integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
How to integrate Planday with Plecto
To connect Planday to Plecto, you first need to connect an app in Planday, then retrieve a token from Planday and create a data source in Plecto. Here's what to do:
1) Open Planday and go to Settings > Integrations > API Access.
2) Click Connect App in the top-right corner. You will be asked to provide an App ID.
3) To get the App ID, open this page and copy Planday Application ID.
4) Now go back to Planday and enter the App ID.
5) Click Save. You should see the application on the API Access page.
6) Click Authorize to give Plecto read access to your Planday data and to retrieve your app Token.
7) Once the app is authorized, you should see a Refresh Token in the Token column on the API Access page. Copy the Token.
8) Go back to Plecto. Enter the Token and click Next.
9) (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
10) Click Next to finish and import your data.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.