A guide on how to integrate Pipeliner CRM with Plecto.
Import data directly from Pipeliner CRM and display your sales KPIs in real time. Plecto currently allows you to import the following data types:
Visit our Pipeliner CRM integration page to see the technical details, such as the update frequency, custom field support, and more.
Step 1: Generate API credentials in Pipeliner
To integrate Pipeliner CRM with Plecto, you need to provide the following Pipeliner API authentication credentials:
- Space ID
- and the subdomain of your Service URL.
You can retrieve this information in your Pipeliner account, on the Applications page. Follow the steps below to get your API credentials. You can also read Pipeliner's documentation or follow their video guide for more information.
- Sign in to your Pipeliner CRM account.
- Click the menu button in the top-left and go to Administration > Units, Users & Roles > Applications.
- Click Create New to create a new application with credentials for Plecto.
- Give your application a name (for example, Plecto), and enter your email (optional).
- Click Create.
- Now click on the row with the new application and click Show Access on the right.
- All your API credentials should be generated automatically. From here, copy the username, password, Space ID, and the subdomain from the Service URL. You will have to use the credentials in step 2.
Where do I see the subdomain?
The subdomain is the first part of your full Pipeliner Service URL. For example, if your Service URL is
https://us-east.pipelinersales.com, then the subdomain is
Step 2: Integrate Pipeliner CRM with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Pipeliner CRM.
- Add your Pipeliner credentials.
- Click Next to continue.
- Select the data types you want to import.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
- Click Next to continue and import your data.
Start building your dashboards and KPIs
Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard and start building your Pipeliner CRM KPIs. For more help, go to Create a Dashboard or How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.