A guide on how to integrate your Pipedrive account with Plecto.
For each data type you add, Plecto will create one data source. Find the list of data sources under Data management > Data sources. Here are all the data types you can currently import from Pipedrive:
Note on Leads
Leads is the most recent data type we added to Pipedrive. If you already have Pipedrive data sources and you want to add Leads, you will have to refresh your Pipedrive credentials.
Go to Data management > Credentials, open your Pipedrive credentials and click Refresh. Refreshing credentials won't affect your existing data sources – it will simply give Plecto access to read your Leads' data.
Pipedrive technical details
Visit our Pipedrive integration page to find more detailed information on the available data types, update frequencies, custom field support, and more.
Integrate Pipedrive with Plecto
- Go to Data management > Data sources > + New data source > Pipedrive.
- Click Next and log in to your Pipedrive account.
- Click Allow and Install to give Plecto access to your Pipedrive data.
4. Now select the Plecto organization you want to connect to Pipedrive and click Continue. You will be redirected back to Plecto.
5. Select the data types you want to import.
6. (Optional) Click the Advanced settings to change the data source title, default date field used in formulas, or other settings. You can access the settings also after you've created the data source.
7. Click Next to continue and import your data.
8. Last but not least! You can choose from a long list of KPIs that we, at Plecto, have predefined to help you create your first Pipedrive dashboard. Select up to nine KPIs or skip this step if you want to build your own custom dashboard.
- Single Options: Single option fields are fully supported in Plecto.
- Multiple Options: Currently, Plecto doesn't support the Multiple Options field type. When custom fields are imported, Plecto only imports the first option.
Data deletion in Activities and Organizations
If you delete a deal in Pipedrive, it will also be deleted in Plecto. However, if you delete an activity or an organization, they will remain in your Plecto data source.
If you want to exclude the deleted activities and organizations from your dashboard, you can create formulas that only filter the relevant registrations. Here's what you can do:
- Activities: Import a field called Active. The default value in this field is "true," showing that the activity has not been deleted. All deleted activities will show "false" in this field.
- Organizations: Import a field called Active flag. It follows the same true-false principle as mentioned above. If an organization has been deleted or merged with another organization, this field will show "false."
Now you can create formulas that filter by the added fields.
Start building your dashboards and KPIs
Go to Visualization > Dashboards > + New dashboard and start building your Pipedrive KPIs. For more help, go to Create a Dashboard or How to Build a Formula.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment to help us improve.